I need to prove a point to my homophobic friend.I’m writing down the urls of everyone who reblogs this in a notebook, and will present it to my friend when it is sufficiently full.
You’re gonna need a bigger book
No you’re gonna need a new friend
I love people……no matter their sexual orientation
If I consider you a close friend chances are I’m gonna be at least a little gay with you
PSA - PLEASE READ AND SPREAD HE WORD!!!
IF YOU SEE THIS PLANT AT ALL, DO NOT TOUCH IT!!!
Giant hogweed (Heracleum mantegazzianum) is an invasive herb in the carrot family which was originally brought to North America from Asia and has since become established in the New England, Mid-Atlantic, and Northwest regions of the United States. Giant hogweed grows along streams and rivers and in fields, forests, yards and roadsides, and a giant hogweed plant can reach 14 feet or more in height with compound leaves up to 5 feet in width.Giant Hogweed sap contains toxic chemicals known as Furanocoumarins. When these chemicals come into contact with the skin and are exposed to sunlight, they cause a condition called Phytophotodermatitis, a reddening of the skin often followed by severe blistering and burns. These injuries can last for several months, and even after they have subsided the affected areas of skin can remain sensitive to light for years. Furanocoumarins are also carcinogenic and teratogenic, meaning they can cause cancer and birth defects. The sap can also cause temporary (or even permanent) blindness if introduced into the eyes.
If someone comes into physical contact with Giant Hogweed, the following steps should be taken:
If a reaction occurs, the early application of topical steroids may lessen the severity of the reaction and ease the discomfort. The affected area of skin may remain sensitive to sunlight for a few years, so applying sun block and keeping the affected area shielded from the sun whenever possible are sensible precautions
- Wash the affected area thoroughly with soap and COLD water as soon as possible.
- Keep the exposed area away from sunlight for 48 hours.
- If Hogweed sap gets into the eyes, rinse them with water and wear sunglasses.
- See a doctor if any sign of reaction sets in.PLEASE, DO NOT JUST READ AND SCROLL! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND POTENTIALLY LIFE-SAVING INFORMATION!!!
Extra note: if you live in Oregon, New Jersey, Michigan or New York and see one of these, call your state’s department of agriculture to report it, and trained professionals will come kill it before it can produce seeds and spread.
Frankly, if you see one in general, probably call your DOA and see if there’s a program in place.
Do not burn it, because the smoke will give you the same reaction.
If for some ungodly reason there isn’t a professional who can handle it for you (and please, please use a professional), the DOA of New York has [this guide] for how to deal with it yourself.
OH MY FUCK I HAVE THESE IN MY BACKYARD.
Okay,I went to search for information to see if this post was true.Yup…it is.
also,reblogging for those american,spanish,new zealand,canada and other countries that have this invasive plant.
Guys/gals,for the sake of your skin don’t touch it.Yes,it is hazardous.
also:When post like these apear,please go to the internet and search if the information is real.Don’t rush into reblogging post like these without searching if the information is real.
I haven’t checked the Corpse Party tag in a long time, and although I still consider myself in the fandom I guess I’ve unintentionally disconnected myself from all the news and hooplah that goes on in the fandom. I’ve been busy lately, so it’s not like I just decided not to check in anymore, the…
Please like/reblog this if you post a lot of Corpse Party-related stuff! Since I haven’t had time to check the tag/individual blogs lately and my dash usually lacks Corpse Party, my blog has been lacking it and that is sad.
Here are the goods made exclusive for the Corpse Party: Kisaragi Festival featuring Yumi Hara and Asami Imai. The event is where you can watch a live recording of Corpse Party: BloodDrive featuring the following voice actors:
- Hiro Shimono as Satoshi Mochida.
- Asami Imai as Ayumi Shinozaki.
- Rina Satō as Naomi Nakashima.
- Satomi Arai as Seiko Shinohara
- Yūichi Nakamura as Yoshiki Kishinuma.
- Tomokazu Sugita as Yuuya Kizami.
- Ayano Yamamoto as Naho Saenoki.
- Yumi Hara as Satsuki Mizuhara.
- Rikako Yamaguchi as Aiko Niwa.
- Tomohiro Yamaguchi as Haruyuki Inumaru.
- Maaya Uchida as Magali Mizuki.
- Jun Ōsuka as Misuto Kiriya.
- Also featuring Makoto Kedouin, the creator of Corpse Party.
Amongst the goods are:
- Event T-Shirt: A staple item that comes in sizes S/M/L/XL with a cool design. The front says “Corpse Party: Kisaragi Festival” and the back says “The Amygdala.” Cost: 2,800 Yen ($27 USD)
- Muffler Towel: A Japanese scarf that is 43 inches wide and 8 inches long with “Corpse Party: Kisaragi Festival” written on it. When you wrap it around your neck, it looks like blood is seeping from it! Cost: 1,500 Yen ($15 USD).
- ???’s Scrunchie: ???’s scrunchie complete with a tragic motif. Hm? You wonder who ??? is? Well, we’ll leave you guessing on that one. Hee hee hee… Made out of 100% polyester. Cost: 800 Yen ($8 USD).
- ??? Mug: ??? mug which looks filled to the brim with blood. It will come in several designs, so compare them with your friends’! Cost: 1,500 Yen ($15 USD).
- Flu Mask: A flu mask splattered with bloodstains. Comes free when you purchase over 2,000 Yen ($19 USD) worth of stuff.
They also want to apologize for the baseball bat is not available for sale.
You’re so fucking cute I just want to kiss your cute stupid face and cuddle the shit out of you and hold your fucking hand and I hate you.
i was feeling sad so i just searched “komaeda” in youtube aND I FOUND THIS AND NOW I’M SCREAMING I’M GONNA WATCH IT LIKE 50 TIMES IN A ROW